I’m that really annoying mom that takes pictures of her kid every month with a card that says how old they are. I get a lot of questions on how I make them look professional with out actually even owning a camera! So here’s my tips and tricks to taking great pictures of your baby!
- iPhone camera set on portrait mode. This is how I get the good quality with out the expensive camera!
- Natural lighting is everything, I try to take the picture before 1:00 pm so that way the lighting stays pretty consistent and having a window or two near by is the real trick!
- A white sheet, this one is a great hack for that professional feel. The white sheet I have is actually one that I used to have on my bed that I got online. But I’m sure any white sheet with some texture will do!
- The white faux fur rug I have I got at TJ Maxx for under $30. I also have a grey one that I will use later on!
- The monthly cards were a baby shower gift that match my swaddle blankets. They were purchased at Target but I’m sure you could find some online at Amazon.
- The last and final trick or tip is to have a happy full baby and lots of patients! Especially when your baby learns to move and wants to crawl out of frame!