- 4 Mac fix+ – originally $26, purchased for $13 a bottle. Savings = $54
- Anastasia Brow wiz- originally $21, purchased for $10.50 each. Savings = $21
- Becca first light priming filter- originally $38, purchased for $19 each. Savings = $38
- Mario Badescu- 25% off
- Models own sculpt and glow bronzing cream to powder- buy one get one 50% off
- Loving tan promo- buy mousse or mitt and get free exfoliate glove.
These were the items I bought during Ulta’s 21 days of beauty sale! Some of the items were not part of the sale, but things I picked up during the sale! I never pay full price for any items ever. Ulta also usually almost always has coupons for non prestige items that range from $3.50 and up. Also remember that if you are a rewards member you can also use your points as money off! I did this twice throughout the sale.
I also always use my ebates link,
if I order online and I was able to save an extra $2.50. In total I saved over $130 during the Ulta 21 days of beauty sale!